Tuesday, July 26, 2005







Alright, so as I really suck at calling people, I've decided to start a blog. We'll see how long this lasts...

Let's catch you up on what you've missed in the past year...

1) I live in Brooklyn. I love it. I have a great view of Manhattan and a lovely roof for parties. I have 2 roommates. I like them.

2) I was a Page at NBC. It was fun. I worked a lot. I saw a lot of celebrities and many tapings of Conan, SNL and the fabulous Last Call with Carson Daly (cough). I met some great people too. Above are a few pictures of my Page friends.

3) I have TV night every Tuesday night at Meredith's with my Page "sisterhood" (Wednesday night's when America's Next Top Model is in Season)

4) I spend the rest of my time with Katie and Stephanie-- two of my best friends from Columbia and my muses :) We like to make dinner and eat peppermint patty brownies.

5) Now I work in kids tv development...I'm also developing my own show called "Motor City"-- which may or may not make it to your tv screens one day.

6) I have read pretty much every teen novel out there and have seen every teen or tween film ever released.

7) In an attempt to achieve my competitive eating dream, I took on a 30 inch hotdog shortly before labor day. It bested me. Stephanie made me eat all morning and I wasn't hungry. Now I'm hungrier than ever. I'll take down that hotdog next year. It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

8) Yes, kids, I am still single. See #7 if you wonder why.

I guess that's about it for now...I'm sure you'll pick things up as we go along...or not.

No comments: