Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I’d like to welcome you all to the world of Christian mime ministry.



Makes me think back on some pretty embarrassing performances I took part in back in my youth group days. Praise Jesus that Youtube didn’t exist then…

I can’t even decide which of these is best…This one even has ribbon dancers…



Apparently these mimes can be pretty intense… “Powerful,” “pulse-pounding” and “mind blowing” even...



For more examples of wild and crazy Christians, pay a visit to Godtube.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Seems like I remember it used to be a big thing to do sign language interpretation to Christian music – and other stuff too, like special programs on TV and government meetings and stuff. Perhaps I’m just out of the loop but I haven’t seen a lot of that lately. Did we cure deafness since the late 80s? Or maybe we aren’t so concerned with being inclusive to the hearing-impaired anymore?
The ribbons add so much. . .

PS: similar to the world of Christian miming is Christian puppetry . . . you should ask Emily about it. Seriously.