Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm on a roll, people.

Two days in a row I have gone to the gym and two days in a row I am updating this blog.

Clearly the summer social life has cooled off a bit.

Speaking of my social life...

For the holiday weekend, the gang made the usual voyage to sunny Point Pleasant, NJ.

And participated in all the usual activities.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And what IS the usual?

1) The Beach





2) The Pool



3) Boardwalk Food









4) Red's Lobster Pot





Marta and Chip participated in a healthy (more like unhealthy) dare wherein Marta had to drink a cup of her mussels juice...



...and Chip had to drink his garlic butter.



I think Marta got the better end of the bargain.









5) Pop 5 & Grandma Bern's Famous Pizza Rolls (aka The Reason There Are No Pictures of Me in a Bikini on this Page)





6) Drunken Putt Putt at Castaway Cove







They moved my boyfriend - which confused and saddened me at first...





But then I found him by the exit. Thank goodness.






This year we did have one addition and that was a fantastic cowgirl-themed Birthday celebration for Jenn.








And a pinata of course.



Which Jenn demolished.



And Andy decided to eat?



Good times. Good times.

No comments: