Monday, September 19, 2005

The contents of my basket 9:30 AM this morning at Duane Reade:

  • 4-pack of Hanes Her Way "Sporty Briefs"
  • 1 Box of Super absorbency Tampax Tampons
  • 1 Box Duane Reade Brand pantyliners
  • 1 Lady Speed Stick "Orchard Fresh" Deodorant
  • 1 Travel toothbrush with mini toothpaste

Explanation?

a) I was buying supplies for victims of Hurricane Katrina.

b) I stayed over last night at Debbie's hotel in midtown (She is in the city for interviews at law firms and they put her up in nice hotels) and got my period this morning on the way to work.

Answer: B

I also ran into my sister when leaving Debbie's hotel as she works in a law firm right next door, making me look incredibly shady. BUT, I did finally get to see her beautiful engagement ring-- yay Heather-- she's engaged!

The good news is: I am leaving for Austin City Limits on Thursday!!! I am so excited I might puke. Last year was great and I think this year will be even better. I bought a straw cowboy hat yesterday at Urban Outfitters for 5 bucks (HELLO extra 50% off sale!) and I am ready to get down with my bad self!

No comments: