Friday, September 09, 2005

On a lighter note, I was watching TBS last night and caught the end of Blast From the Past, a movie I totally forgot existed. It's amazing to me that movies like this end up with all-star casts...I mean, how does this happen? I think the only possible explanation is that people in Hollywood often choose projects based on the people involved (friends, etc) and then one day they wake up and realize, "holy shit, I've gone and made Blast From the Past!" Okay, I guess it's not a horrible movie, but it's got Christopher Walken, Alicia SIlverstone and Brendan Frasier.

Okay, I take back this whole rant, cause really we should just question the choices of these three actors. All are actually really good, but all seem to not be choosy at all about what they appear in. I think they all must function under a philosophy of, "if someone wants to give me money, I'll play any part in the world."

The next movie on was Sugar and Spice, another movie I had forgotten about. Did you know that one of the characters in the movie is obsessed with Conan O'Brien? I totally did not remember that part of the movie. Weird. Especially cause that was made in the days before Conan was really huge as a talk show host...

huh.

No comments: