Monday, December 26, 2005

Look at me go-- 2 new posts in one day! Thanks, parents, for getting me a digital camera...I'm now officially part of the 21st Century.

Today I met up with my friends from high school and went to lunch at Olga's (it's a Michigan thing), but only after withstanding a severe guilt trip from Haley about never returning calls (see, readers, it's not just you). This was about the 14th guilt trip I've gotten this month about such behavior, and I'm really beginning to feel like a horrible person/friend, SO (fingers crossed) I really think I might change my ways this year...

After lunch, Haley took us over to the good ole West Bloomfield Public Library where her mom is the head of the Children's realm. Yes, we are big nerds. Yes, this library was awesome. The new library is huge and they have lots of fun things for kids (and 24 year olds) to play with. Here's the group (Me, Tracee, Haley and Lauren- and Tracee's boy toy Wes) having a fun time in the storage room...



Then, miracle of miracles, we were actually able to get in touch with the elusive Meghan Luchi, so we just had to drive over to her mom's house and see her while we knew we could. Good thing we caught it on camera, it may never happen again!



And here's Haley just being her hot little self. As her boyfriend's brother said, "I could tell she was totally a nerd in high school, but she's a hottie now." I'd like to think that's the best way to be...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 posts in one day WOW!! And pictures for me to steal!
For that, I may forgive you for sucking at calling because , you are, after all, still the amazing- two centsy - Sam that we all know and love. The only thing missing is a much needed trip to Caribou ... the NON wb one...
Lauren:)

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already!!! I read the part about taking pictures of the 'neat rock' and totally read 'meat rack'. I don't know if that means my contacts are blurry or we talked about meat too much the past few days. Whoohoo meat!