Sunday, April 15, 2007

Diet starts tomorrow...



Yet another weekend of really unhealthy eating/drinking kicked off Thursday night when I went out with my new coworkers. After a disturbing trip to TGIFridays we ended up and Rudy's and enjoyed some free hotdogs.

Friday night was a "fun" cocktail party for Columbia young alumni that we had to go to cause Katie helped plan it. I am dumb and forgot my camera battery in the charger so I don't have pictures, but, take my word for it, we looked hot. It WAS fun getting dressed up...



Yesterday Lynn co-sponsored a charity bar crawl in the ole hood, so of course I partook in that.



I've never been on a bar crawl before, but it was a good time. As you can see in the above picture, we ate a whole lot of healthy treats like fried clam strips and chili cheese fries. As if those weren't enough, Stacy and I stopped in Rite Aid to pick up some more snacks and got called out by the man behind the counter...

Man: "Are you from Califronia?"

Stacy: "Uh. No."

Man: "Have you been drinking?"

Us: "Ummm, yes?"

Man: "Just so you know, I can smell it."

I mean, I don't think we thought we were hiding it seeing as though we were giggling and buying a bunch of junk food, but whatever.

By the time we got to our sixth bar I was definitely ready for bed. I tried to eat Chinese food and watch Stranger Than Fiction with Andy and Erica, but I fell asleep after approximately nine minutes and drooled all over the couch. Hot.

Today was totally lazy due to the "Noreaster" pouring down outside. Christie, Mer, Chip and I went to brunch on the rooftop of Alma - and felt like we had been transported to Florida during hurricane season. THEN we went back to Meredith's, made chocolate chip cookies, watched John Tucker Must Die and Drop Dead Gorgeous, and THEN went out for pizza.

Yeah, like I said, diet starts tomorrow.

No comments: