Thursday, April 26, 2007

The great thing about going on regular runs for the past week is I feel like I earn this for dinner:



Fried chicken from Chickory Brooklyn. YUM!

Chickory is really the only place I ever order in food from. They have such very tasty food, it's actually mainly pretty healthy (in terms of involving real vegetables and non-processed ingredients), and the prices ain't bad either.

Earlier in the week, Steph and I went to see Fountains of Wayne (a total sausage fest!). Before the concert we went to this Japanese place on St. Marks that I've passed a million times but never have gone in. The food was okay. BUT beer was $1.50 and you got to make your own cotton candy on your way out!!! I'm convinced every restaurant should have a cotton candy machine. Brilliant.

No comments: