Sunday, May 06, 2007

Are you a wing nut?



You should be.

We may have lost at soccer Friday night but the Red Wings won yesterday- AND will win the series tomorrow night.

I watched at Wade's with Heather and Keil as usual, but Shmu and Lisa were our special guests for the afternoon. With $2.50 drafts, it was a happy Cinco de Mayo. I made it to the park for approximately 30 minutes, and then it was off to Moonshine for the rest of the evening.

Today started with a run and then shooting some hoops with Andy. I'm just so excited that "spring" is finally here.

We also went to check out Michael Hearst play his new Songs for Ice Cream Trucks, which I think is just a great concept. I also got a free ice cream out of it, so that was very exciting.

Sorry for the lack of images - I need to start taking pictures again...

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You forgot the other big Detroit news from Saturday - that the Pistons put a beating down on the Bulls and will do it again tonight.
It is a good time of year to be from the D.

EmD said...

The picture of that lady is one of my all-time faves. That's good stuff right there. Classic.