Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A month ago whilst watching the between-inning entertainment at the Cyclones game, Heather and I had a revelation and came up with the ultimate end-of-summer Birthday party: Field Day!

If I have learned nothing else this year it's that kiddie themed parties make the best parties and this one was no exception. Much to the joy of our fellow Prospect Park goers,there were egg-on-a-spoon races, three-legged races, potato sack races, and (supremely hilarious) dizzy bat races.

Oh, yes, and goodie bags for all. Nothing like drinking beer out of a silly straw.










































I'd also like to introduce you to a little game called "Louisville Chugger" - thanks to Chip and Meredith and their recent trip to San Diego. Louisville Chugger involves cutting the end off a whiffle ball bat, filling it with beer, chugging that beer, spinning around the bat for as many seconds as it took you to chug the beer, and then trying to hit the beer can...madness and hilarity ensues...

I can't get stupid blogger video to load, but if I ever do I will post the video.

No comments: