Sunday, November 25, 2007

'Twas a very lovely turkey day.

I flew in to Detroit on Wednesday and went straight to Joe Louis Arena to go see my Red Wings...

...and turkey bowling!


Turkey Hockey from Sam L. on Vimeo.

'Twas a white Thanksgiving in Michigan.

Linus was pretty excited about it.


A White Thanksgiving from Sam L. on Vimeo.

Linus was also excited to have some new rooms to explore...


Linus Likes to Dig from Sam L. on Vimeo.

As for Thanksgiving Dinner, it was me, my mom and sister this year - which was awesome because it meant I didn't have to shower or put on nice clothes. Hotness.



It also meant Heather and I got to bring back all the leftovers.

Friday it was off to the Palace of Auburn Hills and yet another Detroit sports game. If only I had gone to the Lions game on Thursday - I could have completed the trifecta!



They had crazy flame thrower thingies that made me literally do the duck and cover move the first time they went off. I'm super jumpy and it sounded like a bomb went off. Goodness, my nerves can't handle such things.



On the drive home Heather and I had to make a pit stop at one of our favorite places on the planet: the beef jerky outlet. Mmm mmm.



I drove the whole way... Ten hours is tons of fun with a hyper golden retriever in the backseat...and sometimes the front...



Clearly Thanksgiving had put everyone in the holiday spirit. This car had a red nose and antlers - and the driver was wearing a Santa hat. Gotta love it.



If I had a only had a car...

1 comment:

EmD said...

That dinosaur totally freaks me out.