Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank goodness for long weekends.

The weekend thus far has been a repeat of Katie's Birthday celebration from last year.

Except instead of dancing with high school kids at a bar we shook our money makers at Niagara with college kids. Moving up in the world...

I was told by one of Katie's coworkers that I was his "favorite dancer of all time" over and over again, so that was pretty great. I do know how to shake it.

Sadly, I forgot to charge my camera battery so I only have one picture from the evening.



ALSO, we saw Step Up 2. Oh hells yes. I thought it couldn't get much better than Step Up 1, but the sequel totally delivered. No, I'm not being sarcastic. I really freaking love both movies. How can you go wrong with a wet dancing finale?

This morning I somehow managed to drag myself out of bed to go to a screening of Penelope with Christie. It was meh. The story had more holes than a groundhog farm. But I did get to stare at James McAvoy being all hot and broody for a couple hours... so that was good.

No comments: