Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The weekend didn't go downhill from Coney Island.

Oh no. Much more fun was to be had.

Usually drunken putt putt is reserved for the Jersey shore. BUT, now that I know about the Randalls Island Golf Center that will certainly change.

Lisa, Shmu, Katie and I headed over there on Sunday for some beer, putt putt and drunk driving - driving balls that is. The golf center has a "beer garden" to hang at, or you can bring your beer out on the course (which we obviously did). Our game rules required a beer in one hand at all times whilst putting.

Beer + Golf Clubs = Friskiness







We may or may not have picked a fight with a father and his small child about hockey...







The theme of the day was "Sam's puts things in her mouth." Wow. That sounds bad.







Um, yeah.





Then it was time to hit the driving range.



I'm pretty mediocre at golf. Out of twenty swings, I'd say I hit approximately, uh, one ball. But when I DID hit the balls I got some decent distance and they went fairly straight.







After a brief burger break, we decided, "Aw, what the heck~" and played the second mini golf course. This time sans beer.







Another fabulous vacation day without leaving the city.

No comments: