Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Okay, I support Obama and all, but he's got to come up with some more current ad spoofs...

After noticing this Got Hope? tee, my coworker and I came up with some alternatives....

From me:

Obama: Taste the Rainbow

Wassssssssssssup, Obama?

Yo Quiero Obama

Can You Hear Me Now, Obama?

Snap Into Obama!

Obama: Mikey Likes It!

Obama: Bet You'll Bite a Chip!



From my coworker:

Absolut Obama

Obama: It’s the Real Thing

Obama Tastes Good Like A Candidate Should

Obama: Just Do It

Obama: Melts In Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands


Anyone else have any others? I'm sure we could go on forever and they'd still be funny...

2 comments:

Whitney said...

things he could steal from Napolian Dynamite:

Obama: that's what I'm talking about.

Heck yes I'm voting for Obama.

Obama breed for his magical powers.

EmD said...

Obama: The other white meat.