Sunday, August 27, 2006

Have about 300 pictures from my vacation to weed through...BUT, for now I'll stick to current events. Yesterday, we headed down to Coney Island to catch a Cyclones game. It was a wee bit chilly, but we still managed to go on the Cyclone and play a few midway games. If you haven't been to a Cyclones game, you should definitely check one out. They are tons of fun. The theme of our game was the number 26, because, well, it was August 26th. They had contests between innings where people won things like 26 cans of Spam (!), 26 cases of mustard (!), and even more useful prizes like a 26" TV.


Meredith, Jenn and I braving the late-August chill:



I think we were supposed to be in the bleachers, but no one was checking tickets...



This was a contest that involved fans racing on giant tricycles:



Jenn wanted to give this guy my number. He really liked the chicken dance:

No comments: