Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tennessee rules!!!

I'm still on vacation (through August 16th) but I wanted to post a link to pictures that Emily's posting on a website (when we have internet access). We currently DO have internet access cause we're spending the night at the Drury Hotel- which is apparently the coolest hotel on the planet. We get: free internet, free pool, free hbo, free long distance, free hot breakfast, free snacks, and 3 FREE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. Unheard of. Emily and I have pretty much devoted this entire day to Motocross-- we went to the National Amateur Motocross Championships at Loretta Lynn's Ranch today (the 25th annual!) and are now chilling and watching MotoX X Games events on ESPN.

Realizations thus far:

1) Elvis and I have the same taste- no taste whatsoever.
2) You can't eat enough BBQ.
3) MotoX bikes are badass- If I have children, they will ride them.
4) Loretta Lynn is awesome.
5) The Drury Hotel rules.
6) I apparently like snow globes.

Here is the link to Em's picture page. Enjoy!

EMILY & SAM'S TENNESSEE TACK TOUR!!!

No comments: