Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My new office is in the garment district and thus interesting lunch options are pretty limited...except for some random cheap-ass "ethnic" lunch stops.

SO, I was excited to finally check out Go! Go! Curry! on Monday before the Apostle of Hustle show at Mercury Lounge. Go! Go! Curry! is this Japanese curry place that just opened around the corner from my office. Go is 5 in Japanese- so the "Go Go" is in tribute to number 55 Hideki Matsui. Every day after he gets a home run you get free toppings.



Steph actually was not a fan, but she's a very selective (aka picky) eater. I got the pork (surprise, surprise).



I thought it was really tasty and will definitely be going back for lunch- especially since it's really affordable. I may have to start taking naps after lunch under my desk, but that's another story.

As for Apostle of Hustle...I had a good time, but I wasn't blown away or anything. The lead singer did have the greatest t-shirt ever though. It had a drawing of Jesus (crown of thorns and all) getting punched in the face on it. Okay, I know that's horrible, but I couldn't look at it without laughing. Yes, I'm a sick, sick soul.

As of last night, we've moved TV night outside to Bryant Park for the summer. The weather's beautiful and sitting outside eating and drinking 3-buck-chuck is way better than watching "Age of Love."





No comments: