Monday, June 11, 2007

Yeah, I know. I stink.

My last two weeks have been filled with very little sleep and a lot of hockey. Which brings me to the following pictures.

Due to the Red Wings failure to make it to the Stanley Cup finals, my sister had to pay up on a bet with her lawyer friends on the opposite coast...and somehow Lisa and I got "sucked" in. That's supposed to be a clever pun because the punishment of the bet was having to do blow job shots. Hardee har.



Lisa was a pro. However, I quickly realized why neither my sister nor I ever became a sorority girl...



That one's for mom and dad. Didn't you raise some classy daughters? I'm sorry for spitting up all over the table, but when I put my head back all the liquor went up my nose and I choked.

Pluck the ducks.

2 comments:

EmD said...

Wow, I laughed so hard at that picture of you and Heather spitting up the blow job shot that I actually cried. Tears streamed down my face.

Anonymous said...

i still taste baileys every time i sneeze. stupid ducks.