Wednesday, March 19, 2008

omg, i love kiwis.

new zealanders. not the fruit.

i mean, i like kiwi fruit, but seriously, can i please marry Jemaine from Flight of the Concords right now?

I'm watching Eagle vs Shark and I'm only approximately 5 minutes into it, but I'm already in love. It's so brilliant. I guess I should wait until the end of the movie to say that but I'm feeling confident.

In other reviews...

Have you watched any of the new Fox sitcoms? OY. Horrendous. Parker Posey, I love you, but Amy Sherman Palladino sure was all over the place creating "The Return of Jezebel James." It's like it wasn't sure if it wanted to be a dramedy or a sitcom. It definitely SHOULD have gone the dramedy route. Instead they threw on a horrendous laugh track. Ew.

"Un-hitched"? Oy again. Again, great cast but BAH with the writing. Horrendous. And the totally offensive "goofy" Indian guy? Give me a break.

HOWEVER, a new sitcom that actually is pretty cute thus far? Missguided.

Great performances. Good writing.

Check it.

And now to celebrate my love...

No comments: