Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pardon me, have you met my plant babies?



Yeah, you know you're jealous.
(Unless you're my sister and live in Portland with a real backyard...)

I've got: Strawberries, red peppers, yellow peppers, heirloom tomatoes, grape tomatoes, mint, cilantro, basil, rosemary, dill, green beans, beets, sunflowers, morning glories, poppies, and several other flowers I can't remember but will discover when (and if??) they bloom.

Okay, so I went a little crazy at Lowes...

Strawberries:


Peppers:


Tomatoes:


Herbs:


Mystery flowers:


Sunflowers:


A big shout out to Christie and Marta (plant aunts) for helping me plant these guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM jealous actually. I also miss you quite a bit. Send a facebook message sometime, will ya ? :) Hope all is well....
Lauren