Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My laptop has decided that black is the new screen.

I can't, for the life of me, get my computer screen to come on...Tomorrow, it's off to the Mac store I go, but, for now, I thought I'd explain why I haven't posted anything new. The other reason would be that we got rid of our Verizon wireless (because it never worked anyway) and I haven't been able to pirate the wireless that I used to get for the past few days. Bitch bitch bitch. Moan moan moan. I'm just a regular Debbie Downer (wah WAHHHHHH).

I had a great weekend, but it, unfortunately, did NOT included a trip to Comic-con. Actually, that's a lie. I WENT to Comic-con, I just didn't get IN. Tiff and I were stupid and didn't pre-register, so when we showed up on Saturday it was sold out. Pretty annoying since it was at the Javitt's Center and I would have otherwise been content staying in Brooklyn all weekend, but ah well, such is life. No nerds in costumes for me. The only weirdo I saw was some dude in a Captain America outfit...

However, Tiffany and I still had a great day. We ended up going back to my hood, wandering a bit, getting coffee and doing some thrift shopping. THEN, we made the brilliant discovery that this bar on my street has a giant stack of board games. So, somewhere around 4:30pm we started drinking beer and playing Connect Four-- shortly followed by a very competitive bout of Scrabble As you can see, I trounced Tiffany.



It turns out that drinks are 2-for-1 from 5 to 8pm, so Huy, Jed and his girlfriend ended up joining us and we got kind of drunk...They also had Big Buck Hunter and I introduced the gang to Erotic Photo Hunt (my favorite game ever). Then we ate some Schnack and went home (by approximately 11pm...). Not too shabby. Pictures to come some day...actually, if you go to Tiffany's Flickr Page she has a few up- mostly of me being a weirdo.

Otherwise, that's about it...

Things I am Excited About Coming Up:

1) Season premiere of Beautiful People on ABC Family (next Monday)
2) America's Next Top Model comes back next Wednesday!
3) Soccer playoffs start Friday...
4) The final episodes of Project Runway

WOO HOO- Computer's working again-- here are pics from my drunk board game day with Tiffany...







No comments: