Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Well, I don't know 'bout you, but my President's Day weekend was filled with half naked girls dancing on elevated surfaces...

It started out Friday night at the party I threw for Katie's Birthday at Motor City. There was a go-go dancer shaking her thang in the window and I felt kind of bad for her...it was kind of awkward cause it seemed a bit out of place. So, Stephy, being a really nice gal, gave her a little tip.



Sunday night was another edition of Motherfucker at Avalon. Since I'm never one to pass up dancing the night away with trannies, I went along with Julia and Dave. I still haven't mastered taking photographs in the dark (I hate the way pictures look with flash...) but check out my flickr album if you'd like.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32171483@N00/sets/72057594068369008/

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch some figure skating.

No comments: