Friday, June 30, 2006

First off, a big shout out to Kate, who is leaving us for the West Coast... Ugh. Is it inevitable that I'll have to move to L.A. too? I love NYC :(



After Kate's goodbye shindig I went out to Williamsburg-- no, this was probably more like Bushwick-- for a rock show... I had no idea where I was, but there was an ice cream man! He apparently travels around all summer to concerts and gives away free ice cream and he' s my new favorite person...



Sherbet Sponge Bob tastes GOOD...until you drop half his face and one gum ball eye on the dirty sidewalk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam, It's Haley. Knowing your love of all things Hasselhoff, I thought you would appreciate the absolute ridiculous nature of this article about how David required surgery after a "shaving accident"

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1209792,00.html