Monday, June 19, 2006

I need to stop drinking so much coffee. I'm seriously hopped up on caffeine right now.

First, I had iced coffee on the way to work this morning. Then, after lunch, I got another large iced coffee. THEN, on my way to writing class I got ANOTHER LARGE iced coffee, but this time from Dunkin' Donuts- and Dunkin' Donuts don't fuck around. This bad boy was friggin' huge. I got the shakes halfway through class. Thank goodness Michael Showalter is nice and brings snacks for our break, cause I was getting seriously nauseated with all that caffeine on an empty stomach. I didn't even really need that last iced coffee, but it's just habit to get coffee before class cause I can't sit still (maybe from all that caffeine...hmmm) and I need something to do with my ADD self. Having a beverage in my hands gives me a nervous habit. Of course, now I get home and all that caffeine has me wired, so I should be going to bed right now but I can't cause I'm wide awake. WHICH will only make me more tired tomorrow-- causing me to buy MORE COFFEE.

It's a vicious, vicious cycle.

No comments: