Saturday, June 03, 2006

Is it just me, or has this been the weirdest week ever?

Maybe it's the fact that Monday was a holiday or maybe it has to do with the phases of the moon, but all I know is crazy shit done been goin' down this week...

Last night, Tiff and I left work at 4:30, shared a pitcher of sangria, ate olives and chorizo and then met up with some folks for some pho. AND THEN we ended up going to this party Rockstar games was hosting to promote their new game "Table Tennis." I know, seems pretty tame for Rockstar games. You would think that the people that brought you "Vice City" would at least make "Full Contact Table Tennis"-- the game where after you play table tennis you hire a hooker, shove ping pong balls up her ass and paddle her (I'm sorry folks, I had to go there) BUT NO-- it's just table tennis. Back to the basics. "Pong" 2006. Believe it or not, this game is actually a lot of fun-- or maybe that's just cause I'm actually good at it. I think women actually have the advantage on this game because it's so simple. Dudes are used to playing games with complicated moves and special codes and shit, and this just involves hitting a couple buttons. Simple as that. Anyway, I actually ended up entering the tournament- check off "play in video game tournament" on the things to do this lifetime list! It was tons of fun, but I only made it through the quarter finals...I was robbed.

Thursday. Thursday was just a stormy day.

But, WEDNESDAY, Chip and Meredith decided to host a karaoke party...and I do love me some karaoke. We pretty much had the place to ourselves, save a really skeevy dude named Leon who really seemed to like Jenn and sang a song by Prince that definitely had the word "masturbate" in it...in general, I made some horrible song choices, but I DID bring the house down with a rousing rendition of Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to me Now." Gotta love Celine. She's pretty money for karaoke. Otherwise, I'd say the star of the parade was definitely Meredith...as you can see by the following (MILLION) pictures...tons of fun!



















































1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

What fun! Karaoke rocks!