Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another weekend wrap-up:

Friday night: We lost our soccer game (ARGH!) and then went to a midnight showing of STICK IT-- which was even more disappointing than losing our game...I realize there was no way it was gonna live up to the greatness of Bring It On, but I still expected better...This was almost on par to Supercross: The Movie (yes, I saw it...it was a free screening...).

Saturday: Andy finally got his motorcycle. Yes, it's pretty. No, I will not be getting on it any time soon.













Yeah, I think that lady in the boots is a hooker. And she lives on my block. I live in a really nice neighborhood...

Then we went out for dinner and had a party in honor of Julia's Birthday.







Sean paid Meredith 10 bucks to eat Jello that fell on the floor. My friends are classy...







Today I woke up to go to improv practice and felt like crap (seeing as though I went to bed at 5 AM) so I stayed home and didn't get out of bed till some time around 3. I couldn't help it-- the sun was shining in through my window and I was so cozy sleeping in the sunbeams...I felt like a cat. Eventually I got my butt in gear and went to the Cherry Blossom festival at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. I'm glad I did because the flowers were beautiful. They also had a lovely grove of lilacs, which reminded me of when I was a kid and my sister and I had this group that we called "LK5" which stood for "Lilac Kingdom Five"-- the group of us neighborhood girls who had a "secret" fort in a grove of lilacs that we called the Lilac Kingdom...yeah, we were geeks...Anyway, as you can tell by the pictures, the flowers made Christie very happy.













No comments: