Monday, April 03, 2006

First, before I forget, I just want to say that I have AMAZING friends.

I had my midterm show for my Level 401 Improv class at UCBT tonight and out of 10 people in the audience, 8 were my friends. Yay for friendship. I feel slightly bad, however, because the show was less than spectacular...

Second, I really am in love with Demetri Martin. Yes, I know this is silly. Yes, I know that the very fact I have written this in a blog now makes me completely ineligible to actually ever date him (as it is semi-stalker behavior). However, I can't help it. He is an absolute master of making every person in his audience feel like they are his kindred spirit. Unless that's just me, in which case, YEEHAW, he really IS the man of my dreams...Damn, I really have to fall for someone who is actually attainable at some point in life...but discussing my history of crushes would be a whole 'nother very long tangent, so we will leave that for another time...

Third, this weekend was so fabulous. It's amazing how much nice weather can make you infinitely happier. I'd like to think I have some sort of direct control of my happiness, but when it comes down to it, hormones and sunshine pretty much dictate my mental state. Boggles the mind. Friday night was our first soccer game of the season, which we lost. I didn't really help the team much. In fact, I tripped over my own feet and fell to my knees on the turf and now have wicked turf burn. Embarrassing. I did get in a verbal spat with a girl on the opposite team though. Let's face it, she was a miserable person. I wanted to squash her face in. I think she was just angry because she had duck feet. Saturday a large group of us went to see the Flaming Lips at Webster Hall. Such a fun show. Honestly, I like the Flaming Lips, but they aren't my absolute favorite band or anything, but they just know how to put on a fun show. You can't help but have a good time. Quite the spectacle as you can see from the pictures below. Sunday I spent pretty much the whole day outside: I started with basketball, then I rode my bike to Prospect Park, and it all ended with a BBQ up on my roof. Not a bad way to kick off the spring!















No comments: