Monday, September 11, 2006

A big congrats to Heather and Keil, who are currently en route to Cambodia for a 3 week honeymoon!

Yes, folks, my sister is officially a wife.

The wedding was Saturday at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. The ceremony was beautiful, I cried, and my Maid of Honor speech went off without a hitch (whew!). It was an afternoon wedding, so we took over The Gate in Park Slope for an "after party" of sorts...until 2 AM. My sister was chugging beers and eating pizza in her dress. Gee, the Lee girls are so classy. Needless to say, I was freaking hungover yesterday...still exhausted today BUT, here's the "best of" my photos from the wedding.















































4 comments:

Whitney said...

WAHOO HEATHER!

Anonymous said...

ok sam, I confess...I totally stalked your blog waiting for you to put this entry up. oh goodness, the pics really bring home how fantastic and awesome everything was...*sniff* *tear* I am actually getting misty, I am such a pu$$y.

Scribe LA said...

Congrats to your sis!
Scribe

Anonymous said...

Why am I not shocked?? It looks amazing, as I knew it would.