Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm lovin' it!

A list of things I'm SO diggin right now (cause I know you really care...)

1) Cherry Coke Zero
Thank GOD. I've been getting so annoyed that there are approximately 170 variations on Diet Coke these days and yet I can never find Diet Cherry Coke. No longer will I have to go get fountain Diet Coke and make the dude behind the counter put a squirt of regular Cherry on top...

2) Lucinda Williams' new album "West"
I'm a long-time Lucinda fan, but I am totally hooked on this new album. At first listen I was kinda like "meh" during the first two songs, but then it just started hitting me and by the end I was like "woo hoo!" Except it was more like "Wah" cause her songs are pretty dark and depressing...Incidentally, the album cover shot was part of Annie Liebowitz' fantastic "American Music" travelling exhibit.

3) Sesame Pretzel Rings
Katie and I discovered these at a bodega a while ago, but I'm still addicted to them. The sesame seeds make them almost taste peanut butter-y and they're really great to dip in hummous. Keep an eye out.

No comments: