Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Please do me a favor and see Patty Griffin if she comes your way... Me oh my, I just love her voice. I saw her tonight thanks to the Artists Den at the Angel Orensanz Foundation- which, incidentally, I've decided I'd like to get married in...you know, if I ever find a man to marry, that is. I thought I was being all brilliant thinking of that, but I just came home to find out that's where SJP and Matthew Broderick got hitched...ah well. It's a beautiful place. ALSO, if you can get in on any of these Artists Den concerts you should definitely go. The concerts are free, in a beautiful venue, FULL-length AND you get free drinks from sponsors. Not a bad deal. I wish I could afford the $250 bucks it costs to become a member...Anywho, go check out Patty's new CD and/or pick up my favorite old one, 1,000 Kisses. You won't regret it.

No comments: