Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm suffering from two addictions right now:
1) Buying vintage boots on Ebay.
2) Buying concert tickets.

This week is chock full of concerts...Plus I'm going to at least one a week for the next three weeks - Yikes! But, a good yikes (not for my wallet, perhaps).

Last night I went to Cat Power at Hiro (yeah, I kinda forgot about the Super Bowl when I bought the tix). She's pretty much a lunatic.

Tomorrow I'm going to a special free Patty Griffin show I won tickets to. I've seen her about 10 times at this point. I know it's super girly music, but I think she sings like an angel. And, well, I am a girl.

Thursday I'm going to see Calexico at Lincoln Center. I dig that they do a cover of a Love song because my dad's cousin "Snoopy" was in Love (on their debut album).

AND finally, Saturday's a show I'm super excited to see: Lily Allen. She's such a cheeky monkey.

1 comment:

EmD said...

You're my hero.