Sunday, March 19, 2006

Alright, first off, I got DVR on Thursday...so I've spent all extra moments this weekend with my ass planted firmly on the couch watching the roughly hundred episodes of shows I already have collected...Mostly episodes of Instant Star, South of Nowhere and Degrassi from The N, and my new favorite, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia from FX. They had a marathon Saturday night, so I have pretty much the entire series on DVR...which is what I have been doing today...watching the entire series...if you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out-- such a great show. Brilliant.

But anyway...

Friday was St. Patty's Day- which I actually don't normally celebrate in any sort of way, but this year the old ex-page girls + katie and steph decided to have a little girls' night fun. We made ghetto fabulous t-shirts at meredith and christies, ate some Jello shots...well, actually just jello mold shots...Then we went to a cheesy bar on 46th Street where we got hit on by a lot of horrible, disgusting, pushy, drunk dudes...I kind of yelled at a few of them...but they deserved it.

Last night I saw Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins at Irving Plaza. God I love that woman. I'm straight, but I totally have a girl crush on her. We went to dinner at Zen Palate before the show, and she and the band were totally eating at the table across from us. It was a really great show. That girl's got some lungs.

Here are some of the pictures:









































No comments: