Sunday, March 12, 2006

FC Kitchen Sink is officially out of contention for the NY Coed Soccer Championship. We lost on Friday night in the first round of playoffs...ah well. Now we have three weeks to practice and prepare to dominate the Spring league. We will sadly be losing Kareem and Kate, but we will be picking up Chip, Steph and Katie.

We took an official team picture a la 11th Grade, and here it is!



After soccer, I went to Tiffany's for my first grilling of the season- yay! Huy made me two delicious hamburgers and it made me really excited to start cooking on our roof again.

Yesterday was a PERFECT BEAUTIFUL day, so after brunch (my third hamburger in a day!) I went to Central Park. I came across this photo shoot for an American Eagle ad:



No really, those are actually my friends looking picture perfect.

After soaking up the sun until it started to go down, and ogling those crazy off-roading strollers (seriously people- where are you planning on taking your babies?), it was off to The Heights for some Happy Hour. I love that Steph and I have been going there for almost 7 years now. It's good to have a spot where everyone knows you...and that has awesome nachos, wings and $3 pint glass margaritas...

We had to go back to Erica and Lynn's hood, but I insisted on a stop at Rite Aid to buy deodorant (I was all out), Advil (somehow I've developed Bursitis in my knee), and UNO! After watching I Love Toys on VH1 with Andy last weekend, I had to buy it. Seriously, the game manufacturers of America should be seriously stoked that this show is on the air, and I seriously believe sales of toys featured on the show much be skyrocketing...Anyway, we all went to Valhalah (spelling?) in midtown west and drank beer, played some seriously competitive UNO, and eventually ate some amazing empanadas. Unfortunately, the camera battery died and I don't have any pics from the night, but here's a picture of UNO, Jesse McCartney really digs it.



It was a good day.

No comments: