Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Okay, so my physical therapist is ridiculously good looking.

This would be great for anyone else, but for Sam it just means lots of nervousness, blushing, awkward jokes, and general embarrassment. The worst/best part is that "physical therapy" (at least this week) really just involves an hour-long leg massage...I think I must have been bright red the whole time...BUT I COULD get used to having a beautiful guy massaging my leg all the time...ACK!

He's not even my typical type. He's totally some ex-jock who wears Dockers and a button down shirt, but he breaks all type boundaries by being universally handsome. Oh dear. I have to go back on Friday...

OH, and I also didn't think to bring gym shorts to change into, so I was wearing my work pants, which aren't exactly loose in the butt/thigh area...and so when he was stretching my legs up on his shoulder (yes, this DEFINITELY made me blush!) all I was thinking was, "Dear God, please don't let me have camel toe. PLEASE don't look down right now..."

Maybe he has a flat feet fetish...

Note to self: Shave your legs before Friday!

No comments: