Saturday, March 04, 2006



Yeah, so, about Hooters...

Thursday night was Tiffany's Birthday, but it was also my first class of Level 401 UCB Improv. I got out of class at 10pm and I had a text message from Tiffany that read: "I'm at Hooters!" obviously, I immediately decided I had to go meet her. When else do I have the excuse to go to Hooters? I think I had a perma-grin the entire way there-- just thinking about the fact that I was going to Hooters made me smile. When I got there, I felt a little weird at first, cause I was a girl walking into Hooters by myself, but I found Tiffany and the gang and was able to relax. They were already drunk, so they quickly fed me beer, sangria and "special water" to catch me up a bit...god, this blog sure does make me sound like an alcoholic...all my stories seem to involve me getting drunk...

ANYWHO, It was lots of fun. There was a weird dude next to us, but our Hooter girl Dee assured us that he was harmless. Tiffany and I bonded with Dee a bit and she told us they get a lot of "special" people in Hooters. A lot of mentally disabled men apparently come in there all the time-- which I guess makes sense as it's a place where gorgeous friendly girls are paid to talk to you...kind of sad though. After Hooters we headed down to the Lower East Side to a bar on Essex where we drank more beer, ate a lot of peanuts and played pool-- with Carlos from Interpol! YES, Carlos is the one with herpes. All I could think the whole time was, "wow, you have internet sites devoted to the fact that you have herpes..." He was actually pretty nice, but a little weird. He was dressed in a black suit, black shirt and black tie-- he looked like he walked right off an album cover. There were two groupies with him wearing "dresses" that barely covered their female bits and I wondered, "Are they aware they are about to get the Herp?" unfortunately, they were actually pretty damn good at pool. Carlos made Huy beat him once before he would play doubles (kind of a dick move, but whatever) and he did, but then we lost in a tight game against him and skank number one. Oh well, when it comes down to it, Huy and I were the real winners, cause we weren't going home with Herpes.
















AND here are two random pictures from Katie's Birthday dinner at Carmine's a month ago...

The Birthday Girl



Stacy and Stephy

No comments: