Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another fun-filled (and totally exhausting) weekend!

Friday night was another winning game for FC Kitchen Sink followed by girl's night.

Got up "early" Saturday and went to a record fair where I: a) was one of maybe ten girls there and b) bought a bunch of country music-- including Elvis' Tribute to Canada. No, I didn't know that existed, either.

THEN, we lost a softball game (as usual), but I got a hit every at bat. THEN, I went to hang with some ex-Pages cause Sonny was in town. THEN I went to dinner with Christie, Greg, Randy and Josh, who I never see.

THEN, I went to Heathers for Joe's Birthday. Heathers is a great bar on 13th Street between Avenue A & Avenue B. Karley had a Birthday gathering there a few weeks ago, but I couldn't make it.

Meredith was really good about taking pictures- a little too good. I think she took approximately 149 pictures so I will just post a sampler...



In tribute to our days visiting Emily in Austin, plenty of Tecate was consumed.



Heathers is owned by artists. This is our artistic take on THEIR artistic take on a bear with a vagina (hard to see in the pictures, but it's there).





I don't know how I made my face do this...



Roommates that play together stay together- but why is my head twice the size of Julia's???



This was the last of the "normal" pictures...



After that, we started an ANTM photo shoot that spiraled out of control...maybe Mer will send me those at some point too.

SUNDAY I woke up craving hot apple cider and went to a couple grocery stores before bringing home the prize. THEN I went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D with Meredith, Chip and Julia. THEN I met up with Tiffany, who was in town just for the day. THEN I went to eat beans and drink scotch with Pat, Chip, and Joe.

WHEW.

Needless to say, I accidentally overslept yesterday. Woopsy.

No comments: