Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm pooped today due to Halloween 2006.



Recognize the costume? Yeah, I morphed my Birthday outfit into a "Vampire Prom Queen" costume. I changed Erica into a 70s tennis pro. I've always been the go-to girl for last minute costume creation since my closet is full of costume-y clothes that I actually wear on a daily basis. Erica's shorts actually used to be my dad's...damn, my dad used to wear some short shorts. Heather was Tinkerbell.



Andy was his alter-ego Randy.



And Julia was a pretty butterfly. I helped her make the wings.



We went out in the hood to B61 and then to Moonshine. I was kind of disappointed by the serious lack of costume-wearing. I kind of believe if you are gonna go out on Halloween you should be required to wear some sort of costume, even if it's just a funny hat. We saw a guy wearing normal clothes with ski poles and goggles on, and that was totally fine by me. At least he tried. Are people that self conscious that they afraid of looking dumb in a costume? No one is too cool for a costume. Nobody.

No comments: