Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanks to Meredith, here are some more pictures from Joe's Birthday party (two weeks ago...):



Katie was so peaceful amongst the Tecate cans...



So was Chip. Little did he know I was about to poke him with my evil black finger nail...



I just wanted to lick the cans with my freakishly long tongue.



And THEN! An America's Next Top Model photo shoot broke out. Below please find the outcome, as well as my attempts to remember what the direction for each shot was...

Cleavage shots:





Chip just walked in on his parents doing it:



Steph, Meredith and I just found out we've been sleeping with the same guy:

Take One



Take Two



Katie and Chip have been sleeping together and just found out that they're brother and sister:



Meredith thinks she and Chip just lost their virginity to each other...but Chip secretly has had sex before...

Take One



Take Two



Meredith just found out that Googly is a stuffed animal and not real:



Katie is a hockey player who secretly dreams of being a professional figure skater...



Chip is a meth addict:



I have an evil plan that just might work...



Steph and I are two girls who just got caught drinking at prom and aren't going to graduate...

Take One



Take Two

1 comment:

Timothy J said...

hey sam, sorry to be creepy guy on the train tonight. Was nice to meet you though.