Sunday, January 15, 2006

I just got back from a lovely weekend in the Poconos at CABINFEST 2006. Janelle's family has a cabin and she has people over for a weekend every winter. I couldn't go last year, but this year I made it out and had loads of fun. The weather was a little icky, but we played manhunt in the rain, drank a lot, and, my personal highlight, got to drive a four wheeler. So much fun.

This was the cabin:



Janelle's parents built it with their own hands from a "log cabin kit." So cool.

Drunken manhunt in the rain-- so much fun except for the fact that the extra beer I put in my pocket had a hole in it and soaked my entire right leg...ah well.







Nothing like a good fire...



...and a good old fashioned game of beer pong.









Dante. Pretty much the cutest dog I have ever seen.

No comments: