Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Last Friday night/Saturday morning I went to Motherfucker (the hipster NYC dance party of last night's party and cobrasnake photo fame) ... I know, I know, but my roommate and her boyfriend were going and I though, Hell, if there were ever to be the right time for me to go hang out with coked-out hipsters and trannies, this is it. And so I went. I actually had tons of fun dancing the night away and people watching.

Enjoy some pics that show the side of the party that last night's party doesn't show you, the normal people-- okay, and some trannies too.

The Juan Mclean played...and that blurry guy on the right is the dude from LCD Soundsystem...



I love this picture cause this guy is the antithesis of who you would see on cobrasnake.



Nipple ring and trannie side-boob cleavage.



Go Go Dancer.

No comments: