Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Eve was celebrated at my house this year. Why? Because I'm lazy, dammit. I like it when people come to me. Especially cause I live in Brooklyn and have a ten minute walk to the subway. Thank goodness people came over cause the weather was NASTY on Saturday. We had a lovely intimate gathering. We drank champagne (and/or sparkling white wine), watched the morons on the MTV New Year's Eve Special (hello, Stephen from Laguna Beach?!), and watched some fireworks from my (very slushy) rooftop come midnight. As is traditional, I threw up and my (very kind) sister tucked me into bed with some spare plastic bags...I'm not even sure how this is possible since I really didn't even drink that much, but that's good ole Sam for you: one minute she's happy as a clam and the next minute she's laying in bed with the world spinning around her...

Yay! Here are pics. You know, from before I ran away to my room...













No comments: