Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ethan Embry, WHA HAPPENED?!


(pic from go fug yourself)

Sweet Jesus, I used to have such a crush on this boy. I watched Can't Hardly Wait over and over again till I wore out my VHS tape. Actually, that's a lie, I still have it. But, seriously?? He was so cute. The dimples? Those eyes? Swoonworthy. Now he looks like any pseudo-hipster dude I might find sitting at the bar at Floyd's or Great Lakes. Okay, so I'd probably still check him out and find him decently attractive cause I seem to like dirty, slightly overweight guys with scruff, but it just wouldn't be the same...

1 comment:

Scribe LA said...

Ran into Ethan at Blockbuster a couple of years ago, at the one on La Cienega and Beverly in LA. He was cute then, and had not strangely morphed into fugly. I too swooned over him in Can't Hardly Wait. We should start the "Free Ethan from Fugliness" campaign. hahaha. I like your blog.
Scribe/Savant Comedian