Friday, July 21, 2006

Saw a TREMENDOUSLY fun show tonight at Warsaw.

I got sent a free CSS cd at work a few months ago and thought, "gee, this Brazilian group is tons of fun." It was enough to make me want to see them live, so I snatched up a coupla tickets when I saw they were coming to town with Bonde do Rol and Diplo. They did not disappoint. In fact, I'd say CSS was 10 times better live than on disc. A show not to miss. Great energy and just general rocking fun. I totally want to be the lead singer. She's such a crazy rock star.











When Diplo came on it just became a giant dance party and I danced my ass off. So did these members of Bonde do Rol and CSS that came back on stage...If you can't read it, the lead singer of Bonde de Rol's shirt says "Crack is Back." Truer words were never spoken.

















No comments: