Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Last night I went to hear the Philharmonic perform in the park and see some fireworks. One of Ori's friends had brought a bucket of KFC, which I ogled for a while until I realized everyone was sharing and finally got Debbie to snag it for me. I haven't had KFC in eons. Damn that shit's good. They cut the show short because they said a storm was a-brewin'-- which we decided was a crock...until it started downpouring and we were absolutely drenched. I mean, we may as well have taken a swim in our clothes...Not really wanting to go all the way back to Brooklyn soaking wet and freezing, I ended up staying at Debbie's apartment so she got to play dress up with me this morning. "J.Crew Sam" came to work today. I felt weird all day cause I wasn't in an outfit I would ever normally wear. Just didn't feel like me. Funny how that works. Anyway, here are a few pics I took before we got all wet.









And on a random note:

Have you seen that Gatorade commercial with all the professional athletes' heads on kids' bodies? Freakish. What is WITH that trend? Between Little Man and this commercial I just don't know what to do with myself. People, listen up: Adult heads on kiddie bodies are scary. SCARY. Please stop it. Thanks.

No comments: