Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lucy Liu was filming a movie at Kane and Court last night when I was walking home from the improv show. She was tiny and pretty. They were filming her running into Quercy (a restaurant). Apparently the movie is called Watching the Detectives and is a comedy from the guy who brought you Super Troopers. Her co-star was sitting in a director's chair on the sidewalk and was pretty hot. Imdb says Jason Sedeikis is in it which makes me happy cause he is a nice guy. I have fond memories of him from my NBC days. When I had a job interview to be Marci Klein's assistant he came into the room in the middle of my interview and started chitchatting. It was late summer and the cast for the next season hadn't been announced yet. He was a writer and was hoping to join the cast. We wished each other luck. I didn't end up getting the job and he didn't end up on the cast (at that time). So, I was really excited for him when I saw that he had been added as a featured player halfway through the season...and that's my rambling story about Jason Sedeikis.

No comments: