Thursday, July 06, 2006

Part TWO...Scroll down for Part One...

Meredith and I got all gussied up to play putt putt. Those pirates were pretty hot with their pistols and chest hair-- I think they were ready to P-arrrgh-ty!







The next day was spent entirely at the pool...we meant to take the 2:30 train back, then changed to 3:30, then 4:30, and didn't actually make it on a train till 5:30 because we started taking the following photographs...now, I'm not one to post pictures of myself in a bikini on the internet- gotta start working out a LOT more before that happens- but, as it turns out, pictures of people jumping into pools are hilarious, and I just can't help myself, so here goes:

First up- Chip. A master of the tuck...until he did a face plant...







And Meredith- queen of brilliant facial expressions:







And Pat- the Michael Jordan of pool jumping:









AND me...princess of weird grunting noises when catching the football and then fits of giggles after coming up for air:





I am SO graceful. Like a swan. A swan whose wings have been clipped.



This is the look of complete joy:

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Did you hear about the new pirate movie?

It's rated ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!