Sunday, July 30, 2006

This picture pretty much sums up my Saturday afternoon.



Oh, and these:





Damn, I love popsicles. I ate like half a box yesterday.

And my tomato plants are finally producing! I may only have a handful of cherry tomatoes thus far, but I am incredibly proud. I pretty much have a black thumb when it comes to gardening, so it's remarkable these things are still alive...woop woop.



Eventually I peeled myself off the couch and went to the McCarren Park Pool to see Bloc Party. It was hot as balls, but fun.











Today would have been a repeat of yesterday had I let myself stay home, so I went into the city for brunch with the Columbia girls and then met Stefan and Vanessa in Brooklyn for a bloody mary and a walk in the park...

WHERE A LITTLE GIRL RAN ME OVER WITH HER BIKE! And didn't even apologize until Stefan yelled at her. What the heck? She ran me down from behind. I'm gonna have a large tire-shaped bruise on the back of my thigh. Awesome. This is why I don't really like kids. Ridiculously enough, fifteen minutes later I almost got hit by TWO MORE girls. Ridonk.

1 comment:

Scribe LA said...

Unless kids/babies are family, I generally think they are all little germ-bombs.
Scribe
I guess you could say I need a couple more years before the nurturing mom gene kicks in, huh? haha.
Scribe