Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wow, I feel like such a proud mama. I just watched Adrienne Curry get married to her fair Brady on national television. It seems like just yesterday I was watching her compete in photo shoots on America's Next Top Model, mumbling the whole way through. You go girl.

I'm beginning to realize I'm going to grow up into one of those old ladies that likes to stay home with her "stories." No wonder I'm still single after all these years...I think my friends and family live inside an electronic box. I was reading a writing sample for work on the subway the other day and got teary eyed. It was the graduation episode of Dawson's Creek. I forgot how attached I was to that show, but it all came flooding back to me. I just get so wrapped up in these characters' lives that I really feel vested in what happens to them. Am I crazy? Perhaps. I should also mention I cried watching Adrienne's wedding. Maybe I just have some hormonal issues.

No comments: