Friday, October 06, 2006

My Birthday is in exactly one week. I know most have you have already gotten me an amazingly fabulous present, but for all you slackers, here are some more things you might want to buy me...


The "I Love Meat" Sticker Collection: Now, we all know that I love meat, but don't you think the WORLD should know? Me too.

The T-Bone Shower Curtain: Because I have the T-Bone Bath Mat...and don't you think my curtain should match my rug?

The Monkey Stool: Cause I want to live in Graceland and that means monkeys, lots of monkeys...

Okay, I admit it, that part was for a contest on the Archie McPhee website...but I do want that stuff...I also really want...

A Black Velvet Elvis Painting: Because, again, I strive to live in Graceland.

Which leads me to the:

Elvis Bust Lamp: I have always wanted one of these. I ask you, what goes better with a brass monkey lamp? Nothing.

And now for the party invite that rocked the world...



I know, completely disturbing. And yet you can't look away, can you? And you are starting to laugh cause it's kind of funny really, isn't it? Yeah, I'm sick in the head. But, FYI, fake blood is tasty...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,
I already got you that meat sticker collection years ago. It's been sitting in my apt for about three years... remember how everytime I see you I tell you I have something for you... there goes the surprise... I PROMISE I thought of it first. So you might want to take that one off your list and up your chances of getting the cool monkey stool...

Anonymous said...

25, huh?? Gosh, that makes me feel so old. *JK* And I truly think you are the most interesting cousin a girl could have. I have truly learned SO much about you by reading this blog of yours. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *Huge Hugs*